The Myers-Briggs Teambuilding Workshop
Do people in your team see things from radically different perspectives? Do some people delight in attending to details while others prefer to focus on “the big picture?” Do some people like fixed deadlines while others lean toward leaving action items open as long as possible? Do individual personality differences like these make it hard for team members to work well together and achieve high levels of performance? If you answered yes to any of these questions, this workshop can help your team members work more effectively and happily together.
The Myers-Briggs Type Indicator® (MBTI®) helps participants develop their skills in communicating and working with others by providing them with an understanding of personality type. Described as the world’s leading indicator of personal styles, the MBTI® is a personality assessment instrument taken by more than 3.5 million people each year.
The MBTI® helps people at all levels in organizations build self-awareness and awareness of others by exploring these fundamental questions:
- How people are energized,
- How people take in information and data,
- How people make decisions, and
- How people interact with the world around them.
The MBTI® encourages acceptance of, and tolerance for others, and is particularly useful for helping people work more effectively in teams. In this workshop you will learn about:
- Your personal leadership, decision-making, interpersonal, and communication preferences,
- The personality types of others different than you, with a focus on improving your relationships with others,
- How to make better, more effective decisions, individually or as a team, and
- How to develop a team profile for people attending together, with a focus on identifying team strengths and areas for development.
Participants will take the online MBTI® assessment, receive an individualized feedback report and a copy of a booklet on understanding personality type.
Please note: There is an additional fee of $50 per attendee for taking the Myers-Briggs Type Indicator® assessment, running the individualized feedback report and receiving a copy of the booklet on understanding personality type.