What Matters Most? Aligning Your Time, Priorities, and Actions
As you think about your life, your commitments and your responsibilities, do you feel like a juggler with too many balls in the air?
Could you use some help sorting out your “have to do’s” from your “want to do’s”?
What would it take to create a life that allows you to focus on What Matters Most to you? Let’s find out!
In the words of Pema Chodron, “What we do accumulates; the future is the result of what we do right now.” Your “ideal life” is calling. . .
In this interactive workshop, you will. . .
- Create a representation of you and your present commitments – all of the “balls or plates” you are spinning and keeping in the air
- Do a “values” check to identify What Matters Most to you
- Assess the degree to which your actions and how you spend your time and energy either match (or do not match) your priorities
- Explore what’s driving what you choose to do (and not do), and the impact of your choices
- Learn how to tune in to your Body Compass (your internal GPS). It will steer you toward a happier life (if you will only listen and pay attention)
- Practice with a simple “sorting” tool to help you align your time, your actions and your priorities